Monday, December 15, 2008

The Graduate

For the past eight weeks, I've been taking Trip to a puppy class.

They only other puppy in the class is Trip's brother Ozzy (on the right), who lives with a family in a town a few miles north of mine.

With only two puppies in the class, some liberties are taken. Trip and Ozzy are given a bit of time to say "hello" at the beginning of each session.

This usually starts casually enough...

... but soon leads to a little bit of rough housing...

...and then more...

...and more...

...until finally someone says "Enough!"

And then we have two quiet pups again.

Both pups graduated this week - here's Ozzy's class picture.

And here's Trip's.

2 comments:

Lisa/knitnzu said...

Those little hats are hilarious! I really liked Sue Westlake (who does classes in Readfield)... if you're interested in the 'advanced' (not puppy) class...

Anonymous said...

Love the hats!! I'm trying to get my family to agree with me in the matter of buying a dog. No luck yet but I haven't given up just yet :-)